This episode of Spider-man and His Amazing Friends (1981) was among my favorites of any show of that era. It had everything:
|No reason is given for why BK's regular non-bucket helm is replaced with this.|
- Spider-man and superhero buddies!
- Probably the first animated LARP session!
- The courageous (if not, somewhat socially awkward) Black Knight crusading against evil!
- The diabolical, demon-conjuring wizard Mordred!
- BK holds a mystical amulet that shoots mystical stuff!
- A scary-ass skull planet! Seriously, how big does that skull have to be? HUGE!
- An aerial showdown at Mordred's castle with BK on a pegasus and Mordred on a demon-dragon thing!
- Folks standing around at Stonehenge!
|Mordred's castle somehow doesn't melt into pyroclastic goo. The HSA fees must be killer.|
|What episode of anything can't be improved by a giant floating head. The answer is NONE.|